We started printmaking limited editions in 1975.
Our studio was established at 295A Kent Street Sydney, in a magnificant
Victorian building constructed in 1890.
With the gentrification of the city we shifted to the Blue Mountains
outside Sydney in 1998.
As our new location is at Echo Point we have incorporated an art
gallery with our print making business - Neoecho Gallery.